Are you experiencing Alcohol or Drug Abuse or Dependency?
- Have your friends and family complained about you using too much alcohol or drugs?
- Have you noticed you can drink more or use more than you used to?
- Do most of your activities center around alcohol or drugs?
- Is there a history of alcohol or drug use in your family?
- Have you ever been in trouble as a result of drug or alcohol use?
- Do you continue to drink when most of your friends have stopped?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Our staff can help.
All Services are Provided in a Confidential Manner
We are the only Suboxone Program in the Tri-State Area to offer a sliding fee scale for those without insurance. We work with numerous Tri-State Doctors.
Hand of Hope offers an outpatient Suboxone treatment program designed to help individuals desiring recovery from drug addiction.
Hand of Hope offers First Offense as well as Multi-Offender DUI Services. Most clients may qualify for a reduced rate based on a “sliding fee scale”. Proof of income must be provided Prior to beginning any education or treatment program.