- Adult Mental Health Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Gender-Specific Program
- Domestic Abuse Counseling
- Counseling for Anxiety or Depression
- Specializing in couples counseling with over 20 years experience
Are you experiencing depression?
- Do you sometimes feel like not getting up in the morning?
- Do you feel like life is hopeless sometimes?
- Do you find yourself getting angry and you don’t know why?
- Do you have “nervous” spells or do you feel nervous a lot of the time?
- Do yo have difficulty in crowds of people?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Have you had a change in appetite?
- Is there a history of depression or “nerve” problems in your family?
- Have you ever been told you have “bad nerves”?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, our staff can help you.